Some of the things we do:
- Serves as the community’s Continuum of Care (CoC) and ensures that the COC is aligned with best practices, federal objectives and funding requirements, as well as producing, submitting, and providing oversight to collaborative grant applications.
- Participates in the local, regional, statewide coordinated data collection system of information related to homeless service provision.
- Convenes and facilitates collaborative efforts by public, private, and faith-based entities to identify and support solutions.
- Conducts strategic planning and fosters communication and innovation to optimize use of available resources.
- Increases public awareness of the challenge of homelessness and advocating for additional resources.